Article: [Exclusive] Popular idol group member booked for sexual harassment charges 8 years ago… agency says “unfounded”
Source: Financial News via Nate
1. [+623, -59] Isn’t it that ‘Produce 101’ guy KDH?
2. [+517, -68] The victim’s mad because the assaulter is doing well with his life while she has to suffer with it for the rest of her life. Anyway, it’s Kang Nugu, right? ㅋ
3. [+469, -51] Wasn’t this resolved a long time ago??? NEST….
4. [+106, -21] I was wondering about that Kang DH guy so I wrote a comment on another article asking about what happened to his sexual harassment case and I got downvoted without any replies… it looks like it was never resolved, just had a bunch of his stupid fangirls brush it under the rug
5. [+92, -31] His fans were so adamant it wasn’t him ㅋㅋㅋ when you can tell him from the phone recordings that he was pretty much admitting to it and how his agency told him not to say anything. His stupid fangirls were making up all sorts of stories but look at it all come to the surface now ㅋㅋ
6. [+84, -88] But how are they booking him without any evidence of something that happened 8 years ago??? If a woman just claims something, you can book anyone off of her word only???
7. [+79, -13] Hul I thought the comeback was after it was all resolved
8. [+66, -14] What’s scary about his fans is that they kept claiming that the victim’s story makes no sense and kept treating her like a kkot-baem but if you actually listen to KDH’s phone call and whatever his agency’s saying, their words don’t sound believable either
9. [+64, -8] Kang from NU***, right?
10. [+61, -22] I always did think his phone call with the victim was weird… Normally if someone accuses you of sexual harassment, people just respond like “what’re you talking about?” but he sounded so calm…
Source: Star Today via Nate
1. [+221, -7] I guess it wasn’t resolved then…
2. [+213, -109] If you read what the woman posted, you’ll see that it doesn’t make sense. In her first story, she said her brother was sitting right by her when he lifted her leg and touched her but in another post, her oppa isn’t in the story and she talked about how her mother found out and she got in trouble. Then in the next story, she says her mother didn’t find out till recently… Then she says she Kakaotalked Kang Dongho but her phone was on ‘do not disturb’ mode and she whined about how he wasn’t responding. A couple of people who knew that girl also posted and talked about how she had to transfer schools and get mental help because of him. Then she disappeared once the suspicions kept growing.
– Your entire post is based off of hearsay too. The police wouldn’t be involved like right now if what you were saying is true.
– So much shielding. Then why didn’t KDH deny what he did in his phone call with her? I’d be mad and denying everything if someone accused me of something I didn’t do.
– Stupid fangirls need to stop with the shields. You think the police would get involved over some made up story? Unless you’re a police investigator and found out all this for yourself, go actually read the article and realize that the police are involved before leaving comments like this.
– This is a standard comment that their fancafe is asking fans to paste around.
3. [+131, -30] It’s Kang **
4. [+45, -10] The timing of this article is amazing. It was noisy for a while after ‘Produce 101’ before it went quiet and now that the group has a new album with decent chart rankings it’s brought back up again.
5. [+34, -3] Let’s just wait and see since we’re not sure exactly what’s going on
1. [+298, -120] All that media play about how the victim disappeared or whatever but look at what happened ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ This Kang guy is shameless
2. [+240, -63] Hul… what’s their group going to do? It’s already on the search rankings… it’s that Kang-ssi we’re assuming, right?
3. [+215, -61] Hul, look at all the downvotes already ㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+140, -23] The facts are that both sides are suing each other and the only new update to the case is that they were brought in for questioning. The article doesn’t state which side is the victim so let’s watch it with any unnecessary hate comments.
5. [+123, -11] If she’s been getting counseling since 2011, then it’s obvious she’s not trying to be an attention wh*re now that he’s famous off of ‘Produce 101’ ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ she’s been getting counseling since before his debut
6. [+106, -25] Let’s seriously all just stay quiet until a judgment is made
7. [+102, -31] I’m glad the victim is getting some justice. His fans were trying so hard to make the victim into some type of b*tch.
8. [+80, -9] Fans tired so hard to make it sound like the victim ran away or how she was a kkot-baem, basically treating her like a crazy b*tch this entire time. Can’t we throw in these crazy fans in jail with their singers too?
1. [+490, -73] I’m not a NU’EST fan, just a Pann reader, and being booked does not mean he’s guilty or innocent, just that the case is being passed from the police to the prosecutors. Kang Dongho wasn’t booked because he necessarily committed a crime. Nothing for sure has been released yet so don’t treat the woman like a kkot-baem and don’t treat Kang Dongho like a criminal either.
2. [+324, -79] Honestly the woman really does need to sue all of the fangirls for treating her like a kkot-baem and calling her a sl*t
3. [+268, -110] Apparently all her counseling records were released as evidence
4. [+128, -53] Remember when NU’EST fans tried to make her seem like a kkot-baem
5. [+124, -43] Guys, don’t you remember her Pann posts? Her story kept changing with where her oppa was sitting and the iljins, none of it added up. You were all on Kang Dongho’s side then, why the switch?
6. [+118, -18] I still remember what happened. Pann people are super hypocritical because when the victim’s friends were posting about how they were her friend without any evidence, everyone believed the victim… but when people who lived in Kang Dongho’s neighborhood posted about it all being a rumor, no one believed them. What happened after was that Kang Dongho sued her and then she disappeared.
7. [+117, -12] Eh, being booked doesn’t mean that you’re guilty or innocent, it’s just another step in the court process, so why are people already treating him like a criminal?
8. [+99, -7] I don’t think it’s fair to say that his fans hated on the the woman. I’m not a fan but I think both sides got equal amounts of hate. First people were hating on Kang Dongho then it switched to the woman when her story stopped adding up.