1) Woo Jinyoung
2) Kim Hyojin
3) Lee Gunmin
4) Lee Seungjoon
5) Min Minseok
6) Min Byungkwan
7) Shim Jaeyoung
8) Park Mingyun
1. [+129, -0] It’s because the other participants didn’t get to show much yet. Those participants were familiar and had fans from the start, of course they’d rank higher.
2. [+118, -3] It’s still much better than Idol School. Idol School was seriously… ㅋㅋㅋ MIX9 is decent by comparison. Produce 101 just happened to do so well.
3. [+107, -7] The fact that 6 out of the 7 ONF members are in the debut group ㅋㅋ Those who were #40 and 83 on Produce 101 are #1 and 3 here. I think only ONF fans and Produce 101 fans are voting for the male participants. Kim Byungkwan is the only participant who got popular by MIX9.
4. [+48, -0] Woo Jinyoung deserves to be #1 though? He was so close on Produce 101.
5. [+51, -0] It’s because people feel bad for the Produce 101 eliminees and want them to do well on MIX9.
6. [+44, -0] I think it’s not going as Yang Hyun Suk intended ㅋㅋㅋㅋ We still don’t have an outstanding participant and Shin Ryujin seems the best one but he’s from JYP ㅋㅋㅋㅋ The ranking is also dominated by Produce 101 eliminees and debuted idols ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It’s not issued, either.
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+162, -11] Yang Hyun Suk only judges by his own feelings. He’s less objective than Park Jin Young.
2. [+132, -7] I’m sick of these similar shows.
3. [+119, -6] Noh Hong Chul’s hosting also plays a role. His ‘th’ pronunciation, tarnished image after drunk driving, and hiatus made him lose his variety senses and made him less confident. He’s trying to look serious but his cheap speaking tone just doesn’t make him appear trustful.
4. [+26, -2] The way these major companies and the broadcast collaborate… How is this any different from suppressing small companies? I guess we can’t help the capitalist ways but they’re like worshiping Yan Hyun Suk. YG has so many problems but they get this treatment just because they’re a major company. This show shouldn’t have been made from the start. Same goes to The Unit. It might be a hope to some people but it kills more people’s dreams.
5. [+15, -1] I didn’t watch it since the first episode because of Noh Hong Chul. After seeing Swings as a teacher, I was glad I didn’t watch this show.