Article: ‘Welcome Korea’ Bikram, “Korean cosmetics are the best in the world, they also give a lot of samples”
Source: Xports News via Naver
1. [+373, -4] I think Bikram fell in love with our country ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I went to his Instagram and he’s attending a Korean academy and is writing in Korean ㅋㅋㅋㅋ He also had a soju party for his birthday in India ㅋㅋㅋ
2. [+315, -4] I didn’t know that. I guess Korean cosmetics are popular internationally.
3. [+268, -5] I really like Bikram ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I wish I had a friend like that.
4. [+75, -1] Our color cosmetics are not as good as foreign cosmetics but our base makeup products are considered the best because Korea has strict standards for it. You don’t need to pay more money to buy foreign ones.
5. [+43, -1] He looks like Kwon Oh Joong. He also acts like him.
6. [+31, -0] I went to Hong Kong and they were displaying Korean cosmetics here and there ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I was surprised.
Article: ‘Welcome’ Bikram gets shocked at recycling, “why do we have to do it?”
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+814, -13] Korea is #2 country after Germany for best recycling in the world. India only has three landfills and they don’t even have the concept of recycling. I was shocked when I lived in the Korean-Chinese neighborhood Daerim-dong because the illegal dispose was no joke. Korea does excellent recycling. It’s not weird that Indians would be shocked.
2. [+808, -11] Honestly, isn’t our country really good at recycling?
3. [+523, -10] I think Bikram has a celebrity disease ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+40, -1] Just look at disposed paper… They’re gone within 5 minutes.
5. [+39, -1] Go to India. Recycling aside, they just toss garbage anywhere. They leave garbage on a desk and never cleans it up. They think cleaners are the ones that have to clean up the garbage.
6. [+28, -1] The US don’t recycle either. I was shocked. They also waste so much energy.
Article: ‘Welcome’ Indian friends awed at hangover ramen, “fantastic”
Source: OSEN via Nate
1. [+440, -8] Korea’s bagged ramen and instant coffee are indeed really good.
2. [+339, -7] Lucky really seems like a Korean person. His Indian friends are well-mannered and fun. I hope the Indian friends have fun here and return safely.
3. [+301, -3] Bikram’s reactions are so cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ I’m also looking forward to Finnish friends next week because they look so innocent and cute ㅋㅋㅋㅋ
4. [+30, -1] Bye Kwon Oh Joong, Lee Bong Won, and So Ji Sub ㅠㅠ
5. [+21, -1] Our country’s instant ramens are all good. They’re not fresh noodles but they’re chewy. The soup isn’t boiled long but the ramen power is even used for cooking. You can also have a different taste by adding a new ingredient ㅋㅋ
6. [+15, -0] The world likes it ㅋㅋ