Article: Laboum reps, “Yulhee confirmed to be leaving group, she has no interest in celebrity activities”
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+505, -16] Fired just for getting into one wrong relationship ㅠ
2. [+479, -44] Hul, I remember the ace member of Laboum originally being her instead of Solbin…
3. [+340, -14] Well we all know that the industry isn’t all flashy lights like we see on the outside. I’m sure she has struggles we don’t know.
4. [+81, -2] We’ll be hearing about her transitioning into acting soon!
5. [+70, -0] I bet you she’ll go back into acting
6. [+52, -0] Now she can date freely ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
7. [+42, -3] She probably got sick of all the sexual comments about her body, her group winning #1, for having a boyfriend… it’s too much for anyone with a weak mentality to handle
8. [+39, -3] ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Looks like she got fired for dating that nugu ba$tard
9. [+37, -2] No need to feel bad for her ㅋㅋㅋ girls like her end up marrying rich later on
10. [+22, -2] Maybe she’ll go on one of those audition shows
1. [+3,629, -202] Better not come back saying she wants to debut somewhere else
2. [+3,277, -143] Going to be f*cking hilarious if she goes into acting later
3. [+2,418, -93] It must suck to go from a group on the rise to her agency buying them a #1 trophy and trashing their image. Now a few of their members are on ‘The Unit’…; Who knows if they had just waited it out and let time bring them fame…
4. [+1,779, -74] They debuted in 2014 and barely anyone recognizes them still. I’m sure winning #1 with sajaegi was a lot of pressure on her too.
5. [+1,591, -106] Would she have left if this group hit daebak? Probably not… Even the members themselves know that Laboum is never going to get anywhere
6. [+255, -5] For all the support Solbin’s getting, she hasn’t gotten anywhere… it’s best for the other members to quit while they’re ahead.
7. [+223, -7] The sajaegi scandal really ruined them… They were really doing well before that with all the community boards talking about how pretty they are… unfortunately they did sajaegi against IU of all people and kept mentioning it after that… jeez…
8. [+146, -9] As a Laboum fan, I’ll just say… I’m really disappointed in Yulhee but I hope their agency reflects for not better managing her either… and for supporting only Solbin and letting the other members feel left out…