Source: X Sports News via Nate
1. [+273, -59] Well there’s no way for us to check so..
2. [+254, -74] Liar
3. [+193, -47] She copies IU too much
4. [+21, -10] Who makes a song about dating violence? ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. [+18, -6] I feel bad for her… dating violence needs to never happen
6. [+17, -6] Why would you make a song out of that though? And why would someone feel consoled listening to it? ㅡㅡ
7. [+17, -8] I can barely recognize her;;
8. [+16, -13] Juniel gains nothing out of revealing that her boyfriend used to beat her. Why accuse her of lying? Why would she make up the story when it benefits her in no way? Obviously it took her a lot of bravery to admit it, some of you are so cold ㅋㅋ
9. [+10, -1] Should be reporting it to the police instead of turning it into a song
10. [+10, -4] Sounds more like she’s trying to get attention for her comeback
1. [+5,381, -80] I feel bad for her… violence should never be accepted. Never forgive anyone who lays a hand on you and never go back to them because they’ll never change… find strength.
2. [+3,782, -72] We need stronger consequences for dating violence! Juniel fighting!
3. [+2,924, -61] We need to eradicate dating violence. Find strength, Juniel-ssi…
4. [+1,835, -41] Hul…
5. [+1,670, -30] I know some people who feel obligated to stay with abusive partners because they love them and want them to change for the better but don’t do that… violence is not something that can be fixed.
6. [+429, -4] Can people please just stop beating and killing others? It’s such a basic thing, why don’t people get it?????? It has nothing to do with feminism, just stop beating and killing people!
7. [+402, -7] Physical abuse isn’t the only form of violence. There’s verbal, threats… it all counts. As long as the victim feels fear, that’s violence. Man or woman, it shouldn’t be accepted, even if you’re lovers…
8. [+415, -13] As a man, I’ll never understand how men can beat the woman they love. That’s what dating violence means, right? Kicking and slapping your girlfriend while on a date?