Article: [Official statement] 4minute’s Jun Jiyoon back on her own again… contract terminated from agency
Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+257, -10] They worded it nicely by saying her contract was terminated because they’re downsizing staff but it’s obvious they saw no worth in her as a product so they threw her out… Hope Seo Ha Joon leaves this agency soon too
2. [+170, -14] Well other than Hyuna, no one in 4minute has a chance of making it on their own anyway…
3. [+105, -0] Well their agency’s main product was Seo Ha Joon and it seems most of the investments have been canceled since his scandal
4. [+56, -3] I feel bad for her…
5. [+31, -0] She really needed to show her solo potential while still in 4minute… it’s a lot harder now that she’s on her own and the group’s disbanded
6. [+27, -3] She was basically kicked out… her position is the problem. She needed to stand out in singing, rapping, acting, or variety… I feel bad for her.
7. [+37, -7] She’s not stunning, not a super good singer, not a super good dancer… just the type of member who will carry her weight but has no merit as a solo. Sometimes it’s better to be ugly at times like this so you can stand out at least.
8. [+24, -3] She really has no luck ㅜㅜ poor girl