Source: OSEN via Naver
1. [+267, -14] Pretty surprised by Angelina Jolie. I would’ve expected her to attack anyone and leave if they tried to sexually harass her. And how funny of Lindsay Lohan for supporting him. Why should others stop criticizing him just because he never did it to her? Tsk tsk
2. [+145, -4] Lindsay Lohan… how hopeless. Did her brain just turn into mush?
3. [+140, -5] Gross ba$tard
4. [+109, -8] Such a dirty criminal
5. [+68, -2] He’s so damn dirty… tsk tsk
6. [+44, -2] We had a similar case where director Kim Kiduk used the power of his position to physically assault others. Another director even released footage of an actress’s breasts without her consent in the director’s edition of the movie. It’s always the women who have to suffer at the hands of power and status.
7. [+54, -6] I’m sure our industry has guys like him too… need to make sure they’re exiled from society
8. [+35, -1] Please don’t ever compare Korea to this ㅋㅋㅋ remember how not one person stood up when the Jang Ja Yeon scandal was going on? That’s Korea’s reality
9. [+24, -1] Lindsay Lohan’s brain must be full of poop for her to be telling people to stop attacking him when victims are coming forward with their stories…