Source: Sports Seoul via Nate
1. [+433, -20] There are heavier singers, skinnier singers, all sorts of singers. Judge singers for their singing abilities, not the number on the scale..
2. [+401, -26] Please just leave her alone when she’s not promoting any albums
3. [+229, -14] She’s actually been yoyo-ing for a while. Shows that maintaining a weight is harder than losing it… ㅠㅠㅠ
4. [+24, -2] She has the type of metabolism that gains weight easily so she seems to yoyo fast if she doesn’t take care of herself. I think she looks great, better than being skinny. And she doesn’t look this fat in real life either since the camera adds pounds.
5. [+17, -1] She’s obviously someone who loves eating and she drops the weight in a short amount of time just for album promos so of course she’s going to yoyo. You can’t starve for the rest of your life… Anyway, it’s not like she got famous for her body, she got famous for being vocally talented.
6. [+16, -1] She looks better than stick skinny, what’s wrong with people
7. [+11, -1] I still find her charming. Her singing skills are killer and more than makes up for anything..
8. [+10, -2] She looks great here, what’s the fuss
9. [+10, -1] Who cares if she gains or loses weight?
10. [+9, -1] I actually find that bodies like hers look toned and pretty in real life. Just looks a bit chubby on camera ㅋ
11. [+7, -2] Not like she’s an idol singer, she actually looks quite average, no?
12. [+6, -1] She looks pretty~
13. [+5, -0] Who cares if her body yoyos when her singing skills never yoyo!!